Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan 2017, Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Application Form, Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Eligibility, अम्बेडकर फैलोशिप योजना राजस्थान
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan 2017: In the Rajasthan state Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje released various schemes for rajasthan people Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme one of them. Under the scheme various programmes will be run to promote skill, livelihood and innovation among the Dalit youths. The following announcements were made on the occasion of 125th Birth Anniversary of Baba Sahab Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje announced ‘Ambedkar Sambal Scheme‘ for the economic and social empowerment of the Dalit community on Thursday during the state level function organized at Ambedkar Peeth on the 125th Birth Anniversary of Baba Sahib Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan 2017 Apply Online
The government of rajasthan launched the new fibulas scheme for the talented students of Scheduled Castes category, for the research in the country at the Ph.D level, upto 5.40 lakh rupees. So, intersted and eligible candidates may apply for this scheme. Here we provide the every little information of Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan in this article. Guidelines related to the scheme, eligibility and process for taking advantage of the scheme are mention below on this page. Please apply for this scheme and may avail the benefits of this scheme.
अम्बेडकर फैलोशिप योजना राजस्थान 2017
राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री वसुंधरा राजे ने राजस्थान के लोगों के लिए कई योजनाएं जारी कीं जिनमें से एक योजना का नाम अम्बेडकर फैलोशिप योजना है । योजना के अंतर्गत दलित युवाओं के बीच कौशल, आजीविका और नवीनता को बढ़ावा देने के लिए विभिन्न कार्यक्रम चलेंगे। बाबा साहब डॉ। भीमराव अम्बेडकर की 125 वीं जयंती के अवसर पर निम्नलिखित घोषणाएं की गईं
suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme 2017
|S.No||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan 2017|
|I||Name of Department||Rajasthan Government (CBSE)|
|III||Scheme Name||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme|
|V||Aim of Scheme||promote skill, livelihood and innovation among the Dalit youths|
|VI||Category||Rajasthan Government Scheme|
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Course Details
The following subjects, run by recognized universities located in the state established by law, are admitted in Ph.D course.
- public administration
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme Rajasthan 2017 Eligibility
- Age of the candidate is less than 35 years on the date of advertisement issued under the scheme.
- Candidates of the Scheduled Castes Class of Rajasthan State
- Income Limit: The income earned from all the sources of the entire family of the candidate is not more than 2.50 lakh rupees annually.
- Process of application: The applicant under the scheme will have to apply as follows: –
- The application of Fellowship by the State Government will be made in the period of one month from the date of advertisement.
- Student is not receiving Fellowship from any other department / institution other than the said scheme. Student will have to submit the commitment to this effect to the candidate for Rs 100 / non-judicial stamp.
- Applicants will be required to attach the proposed courses / subject documents for age, annual income, caste and Ph.D with application form.
- Income certificate will be submitted in the format prescribed by the State Government.
- Application for Falaships will be sent to Secretary, Ambedkar Peeth, Mundala, Jamvarmamgarh, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Anuprati Scholarship Scheme
- Rajasthan Free Government and Aided Hostels Scheme
- Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudaan Yojana
- Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Rajasthan Paperless Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017
- Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojan
- Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana